Dear guests, for any additional information, please contact the reception staff
- Check in starts at 2 p.m.
- Check out is until 11 a.m.
- Baby cot is free of charge and must be reserved in advance.
- Children up to 3 years of age stay in the hotel free of charge. Children from 3 to 10 years of age, who stay on a shared bed, and are accompanied by two adults, pay only for breakfast. The parent is obliged to present the child's health card.
- Parking is free of charge for hotel guests.
TERMS AND METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Prices are per room, for the given number of people, and VAT is also included.
- Prices are expressed in EUR, payment is made in RSD, at the National Bank of Serbia middle exchange rate on the day of payment.
- Breakfast is charged RSD 450.
- The price does not include neither the sojourn tax, which is charged RSD 95 per day per person, nor the insurance, charged RSD 10 per day per person. Children up to 7 years of age pay only for the insurance, while persons from 7 to 15 years of age pay both the insurance and the sojourn tax, reduced by 50%.
- Payment can be made in cash, by bank transfer or by card: Visa, Dina, Master, Maestro. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards.
- If the payment is made by a company, it is obliged to make an advance payment for the client's accommodation costs, based on the issued pro forma invoice, at least 2 days before the client's arrival date.
- Payment from abroad can be made by payment to the foreign currency account of the Hotel (bank charges are borne by the payer, otherwise the costs will be charged at the hotel reception) or by credit card, where the hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize.
- All additional costs, such as the cost of a minibar and other additional services, are charged at the check-out.
- In a case that a confirmed reservation is canceled 3 days before the arrival date, the Hotel will not charge the client. In case of no-show, cancellation, or any change of reservation within the given period, the hotel reserves the right to reimburse for the cost of one night stay, at the agreed accommodation price.
- Cancellation of a group reservation:
Cancellation of the organised group stay in a hotel, made on the behalf of guests, must be submitted in writing. An organised group means a set of 10 or more people that stay and use services together. An organised group is the one with which the user of the services agreed on offered conditions -either in writing or by the advance payment.
No charge, if the group is canceled at least 3 weeks in advance.
- For organised group cancellation in the period shorter than 14 and longer than 7 days prior to the arrival date, the service provider reserves the right to charge 40% of the contracted value.
- For organised group cancellation in a period shorter than 7 days and longer than 48 hours prior to the arrival date, the service provider reserves the right to charge 50% of the contracted value and
in case that a cancellation is made 48 hours before the scheduled date, the service provider reserves the right to charge for 80% of the contracted value.